Used Woodworking Machines
- Model 1000 30KW
- 3 phase 480V
- 2 new tubes
- Plate voltage 8.00 at 4 amps
- Frequency 13.56 MHZ
Reconditioned Thin cutting frame saw type TR 88 for cutting solid wood blocks into glue-able slats with a minimum of saw kerf waste
- Voltage 480 V 60 HZ (other voltages available)
- Main Motor 15 kW
- Feeding Speed 1 to 2 /min
- Stroke of the Saw Frame 200 mm
- Strokes per minute 450 strokes/min
- Cutting Height 8" max
- Cutting Width 5.9" max
- Minimum Slat Thickness .100"
- Cutting Accuracy approx. + / - 0.2 mm
- Saw Kerf 1.25 to 1.4
- Saw Blade Life-Stellite Saws approx. 10 - 60 hrs.
- Dust Hood Diameter 1 x 120 mm top 1 x 160 mm bottom
- Machine Dimensions L 2600 mm x W 800 mm x H 1700 mm
- Machine Weight 3,300 kg or 7,200 lbs
MACHINE EQUIPPED WITH
- 1 x Setup frame change device with dial indicator and lineal slide system
- 1 x Saw frame for maximum cutting 8" high
- 1 x Complete sets of spacers (according to customer’s size requirements)
- 1 x Complete sets of Saw Blades and Hoggers (according to customer’s size requirements)
- 1 x Precision torque wrench (200 Nm)
- 1 x Air blast system
- Automatic raise lower of the top feed rollers via air cylinders
- Digital feed speed indicator
- Automatic opening of the machine for frame removal
- Automatic central lubricating system
- Driven bottom feed rollers
- Adjustable chip breaker
1-Year Warranty Included
One-sided calibrating machine. For calibrating blocks.
The tool rotates horizontally from left to right and works like a cutter. Very little force is exerted on the part being planed. Work piece KICK BACK common on conventional planers is totally eliminated on the Rotoplane system.
- Horizontal above 15 KW (20 HP)
- The cutting disks are equipped with 28 four-sided throw away carbide tips. These inserts are installed around the circumference of the milling disk.
- The distance between the cutting disk and hold down platen is extremely short.
- Working width 40-400 mm
- Minimum working thickness 2 mm
- Maximum working thickness 120 mm
- Minimum working length 125 mm
- Thickness motor 8.5 KW
- Drive motor 2.2 KW
- Feed speed 6- 36 m/min
- Spindle RPM 3067 RPM
- Number of insert knifes per disk 28 four sided inserts
- Installed power 17.2 KW
- Required air speed 30 m/sec
- Thicknesser maximum chip removal 3 mm
- Approximate machine weight 2,100 kg
- Operating voltage 460 Volts 60HZ
- Electronic adjustment via LCD digital display for Thickness head
Single sided calibrating machine. For the calibration of glued panels.
The tool rotates horizontally from left to right and works like a cutter. Very little force is exerted on the part being planed. Work piece KICK BACK common on conventional planers is totally eliminated on the Rotoles system.
- Horizontal above 21 KW (30 HP)
- The cutting disk is equipped with 54 four-sided throw away carbide tips. These inserts are installed around the circumference of the milling disk.
- The distance between the cutting disk and hold down platten is extremely short.
The 24T can come with a bottom head configuration and Sanding head after the top head.
- Working width 600 mm (24")
- Minimum working thickness 2 mm (1/16)
- Maximum working thickness 150 mm (6")
- Minimum working length 125 mm (5")
- Thickness motor 21 KW (30 HP)
- Maximum chip removal thicknesser head 4 mm (5/16")
- Number of insert knifes on disk 54 four sided inserts
- Feed speed 20 - 120 ft/min
- Drive motor 2 KW (3 HP)
- Installed power 23 KW
- Dust collection air speed 30m/sec
- Machine dimensions length 102", width 85", height 87"
- Approximate machine weight 4320 kg (9,500 lbs)
- Operating voltage 460 Volts 60HZ
- Electronic adjustment via LCD digital display for Thickness head.