Job Title: Electrical Control Technician (Panels and Wiring)
Manufacturer of Industrial (large) Woodworking Machinery is seeking an Electrical Controls Technician with the following credentials:
- Knowledge of machinery and electrical control systems, three phase and control voltage.
- Ability to design and build and wire control panels.
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC.
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic prints.
- Knowledge of various programming languages.
- Knowledge of VFD's drive units.
- Machine tool experience. (would be a plus)
- Understanding of metal fabrication (would be a plus).
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, troubleshoot and resolve issues with little or no assistance.
Job Site: Matthews, NC