Horizontal Band Saws
Ogden Sales Group is pleased to announce the newest addition to their machinery line, the ReMax CNC Resaw . The ReMax is a heavy-duty, horizontal Resaw that is being used in a wide range of applications including, flooring, windows, doors, furniture, musical instruments, and many other areas requiring veneer products and resawing. Unlike other resaws, the ReMax CNC machine is built from solid cast iron, incorporates a durable and effective guiding system and uses thin-kerf saw blades under high tension. The resaw produces a smooth and glueable surface with superior tolerances. Its modular construction gives your company room to grow; the resaw can be purchased as a single, stand-alone unit or additional units can be added as production requirements demand. Cutting widths up to 20” and feed speeds from 10 – 200 ft/min.
This is a heavy-duty horizontal band saw for all your re-sawing applications, including flooring, windows doors, furniture and musical instruments.
Unlike other re-saws, the RE-MAX 500 is built from solid cast iron, and incorporates a durable and effective guiding system and thin kerf saw blades under high tension. The machine produces a smooth, glue-able surface with superior tolerances.
The RE-MAX 500’s modular construction gives your company room to grow. A single, stand-alone unit can be purchased initially; additional units can then be added in line as production requirements demand.
Width: 2806 mm (110”)
Length: 2300 mm (90”)
Height: 2448 mm (96”)
Weight: 4000 kg (9000 lbs)
- Optional tilting head for applications such as siding, molding, etc.
- Optional Cutting Width up to 500 mm (20")
BAND SAW BLADES:
- Recommended body thickness: 0.7 to 1.0 mm (0.027” to 0.039”)
- Body width: 50 to 80 mm (1,95” to 3,15”)
- Maximum length: 6180 mm (243.3”)
- Minimum length: 6160 mm (242.5”)
- Minimum board length: 600 mm (24”)
- Minimum slat thickness: 2 mm (.080”)
- Saw kerf: from 1.25 mm (.049”)
- Dust hood: ø 160 mm (6.3”)
- Air speed: 25 m/s
- Compressed air – min.: 6 bar
- Heavy-duty, cast-iron construction-built for longevity and superior tolerances
- CNC touch-screen control panel for easy height adjustment
- Adjustable cutting speed and feed speed as well
- Thin kerf, high-tension blades to minimize your waste
- Produces smooth, glue-able surface
- Handles material up to 500 mm (19”) wide, 150 mm (6”) thick
- Variable feed 6 to 60 m/min. (10 fpm to 200 fpm)
- Number of heads: 1 or multiple
- Machine voltage: 3 phase (per customer specifications)
- Main motor: 22 kW (30 hp)
- Feed speed: 5 to 60 m/min. (16 to 200 ft/min.)
- Pulley diameter: 1000 mm (39”)
- Cutting angle: 0° to 15°
- Cutting width (adjustable): 350 mm (14”) Optional 500 mm 20"
- Cutting width (on demand): up to 500 mm (20”)
- Maximum cutting thickness: 150 mm (6”)
- Compressed air volume: 2 - 10 m3/h
- Water volume for fresh cutting: 2 - 3 l/h