The RfsProtech PUR Roll Coater is a heavy-duty, 14" Hot Melt Roll Coater designed to apply hot melt glue to the face surface of various substrates. The amount of glue applied to the substrate is controlled by adjusting the distance between the doctor roller and application roller. As the distance is increased, more glue will be applied. The amount of glue dispensed can be controlled to an exact amount. Both the Doctor roller and the Application roller are heated with hot circulating oil.
- Max coating width: 14"
- Max material Thickness: 4"
- Feed speed: 20 to 100 ft / min
- Heated rollers to maintain constant glue temperature
- Controlled application of precise adhesive amounts
- Quick change bearing block for easy roller replacement